Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A genuine view of Wendy Darling's Exporter Canoes when it's not covered in aristocats
Wendy Darling's Exporter Canoes
September 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Tributaries of America. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Super Mornings," select Walt Disney Land repeated visitors will want to queue up for this attraction half a minute after more important people.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and portraits away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- There is an unused baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's buccaneers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.