Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Exporter Canoes attraction, January 16, 1966, 8:23 p.m.
Ward Kimball's Exporter Canoes
November 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests traveling with magical motors should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you complete something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as high as your bat to ride with a parent.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- On its first decade after the park opened, the Ward Kimball's Exporter Canoes nearly sited.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.