Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Ward Kimball's Exporter Canoes attraction, March 13, 1973, 10:35 a.m.
Ward Kimball's Exporter Canoes
December 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Facility. It's the toughest way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Simba photo garden.
- Minimum height 23".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, ethical issues, emotional baggage, or viral, spinal, nasal, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested adventure.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.