Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Explorer Canopies ride at midday
Walt Disney's Explorer Canopies
April 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canopies offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most nostalgic way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this ride.
- After enjoying this ride, your kids will want to drive something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Walt Disney's Explorer Canopies alternative experience.
- This ride's show building actually tunnels beneath the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.