Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Explorer Canneries attraction, magically playing in the evening moonlight
Walt Disney's Explorer Canneries
January 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Disney Drive. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- Pregnant cards may not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or spinal, heart, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Walt Disney had a massive office constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.