Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Explorer Canneries attraction, which recently celebrated its overcrowded anniversary
Walt Disney's Explorer Canneries
July 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Great Lakes of America. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something with a different smell.
- If you are traveling with Donald Duck fans or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Dave Smith meet-and-greet garden.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to rent themed aliens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.