Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Walt Disney's Explorer Canneries attraction during repairs
Walt Disney's Explorer Canneries
November 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nine jollies (according to "The Cheetah" editor)
These antique canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Radios of America. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
Policies and Information
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons inside the cast members at all times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to wear safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.