Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A shiny view of Walt Disney's Exfoliater Canoes when it's shrounded in tarps
Walt Disney's Exfoliater Canoes
June 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
These guest-powered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Lake Buena Vista. It's the toughest way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $356 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.