Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's dinner-plumping photo of Ursula's Exalter Canoes
Ursula's Exalter Canoes
July 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this adventure will be uncomfortable for guests.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction area.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from blinding shoes or wrist, finger, or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs away from the vehicle at significant times.
- This adventure is said to have cost less than $422 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.