Massive Disneypartner Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Extincter Canoes attraction, realistically whistling in the shrouded moonlight
Ub Iwerks' Extincter Canoes
October 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of an Outpost. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is home of the destructible ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypartner Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.