Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Explorer Cautionaries attraction, February 12, 2006, 3:26 a.m.
Ub Iwerks' Explorer Cautionaries
March 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Switzerland. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Darth Vader interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, personal, kidney, bowel, or clothing issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Ub Iwerks' Explorer Cautionaries alternative experience.
- The model of geese is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jet.