Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins' badge-smiling photo of Ub Iwerks' Explorer Cautionaries
Ub Iwerks' Explorer Cautionaries
January 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Downtown Disney. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this ride in the morning.
- After riding this ride, you'll want to try something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland legends should repeatedly ride this ride for a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo thingy.
- Ride may be too startling for children.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.