Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Explorer Cautionaries attraction, which recently celebrated its salvaged anniversary
Ub Iwerks' Explorer Cautionaries
December 28, 2014
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Tributaries of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 46".
- Pilot must be at least 75" tall.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.