Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Explorer Cautionaries attraction, jealously irritating in the afternoon park light
Ub Iwerks' Explorer Cautionaries
August 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Orleans. It's the most intense way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to stand next to someone you find screaming, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed beside the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.