Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Explorer Canopies attraction during refurbishment
Ub Iwerks' Explorer Canopies
June 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
These unpowered canopies have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Lakes of America. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.