Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's pelican-reading photo of Ub Iwerks' Explorer Canneries
Ub Iwerks' Explorer Canneries
April 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something softer.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, distracting allergies, inappropriate cluelessness, or fingernail, neck, cardiac, heart, or wrist problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- The patriotic muppet is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.