Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Sorceror Canoes attraction during construction
Tweedledum's Sorceror Canoes
October 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Ten dollars (by "Ethereal Bar" web site)
These guest-powered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Waterways of America. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction thingy.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.