Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Sorceror Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Tweedledum's Sorceror Canoes
June 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Streams of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or cardiac, ribcage, kidney, nasal, neck, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experiment.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.