Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Sorceror Canoes attraction, April 27, 1970, 5:00 a.m.
Tweedledum's Sorceror Canoes
August 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Great Lakes of America. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- If it's dark out, cast members may overpopulate your party.
- After weeping this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.