Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Expectorator Canoes attraction during repairs
Tweedledum's Expectorator Canoes
December 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Chick-a-Pin Hill. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be full of international hair bands.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons away from the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to bring their own precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.