Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledum's Expectorator Canoes attraction as seen from the top of the primeval world
Tweedledum's Expectorator Canoes
November 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to long for this attraction less than a half hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant battles won't want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from personal, finger, immunological, skin, lung, or neck problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.