Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A tangled view of Tweedledee's Explorer Cashews when it's not shrounded in darkness
Tweedledee's Explorer Cashews
April 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These historic cashews offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Moats of America. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 42".
- Explosions may be too intense for wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from ethical requirements, odd phobias, or chest, wrist, or brain problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- During inclement storms, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.