Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Hercules
Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies
January 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Waterways of America. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for adults.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $118 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.