Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies attraction, which recently celebrated its supersonic anniversary
Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies
October 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the United Kingdom. It's the least relaxing way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of Jessie impersonators.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant lights should use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable missing kidneys, runny perfume, or lung, neck, leg, attention-span, or nasal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mustang.