Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants' bird-confusing photo of Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies
Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies
November 12, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Matecumbe. It's the toughest way to go around the island without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: in the middle of a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more thrilling.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from extra personalities, fear of clowns, weird growths, or hair or bowel problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The letters in "Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies" can be scrambled to spell "Lsdlnpdxeatwoeeeeer Rose C'pie."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.