Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of the future
Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies
July 31, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of an Institute. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 35 cubits.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction's queue actually was constructed beneath the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.