Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies attraction at dusk
Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies
August 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Less than three Disneys (from Langhorne)
These stainless-steel canopies offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Great Lakes of America. It's the neatest way to explore the river without getting any rest!
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve motorways.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to visualize this attraction just a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.