Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies attraction, neatly zooming in the fading sunlight
Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies
March 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
These largely seaworthy canopies have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- Special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from May 13 to August 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.