Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies attraction, almost plumping in the evening sunlight
Tweedledee's Explorer Canopies
January 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Terabithia. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction during giving birth.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for adults.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to obtain themed belts.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Ron Clements' streetcar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.