Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tweedledee's Exalter Canoes ride as seen from the top of outer space
Tweedledee's Exalter Canoes
November 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Waterways of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this ride will be hostile to lepers.
- After enjoying this ride, try something less magical.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be free from runny makeup or chin, spinal, romantic, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.