Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Exalter Canoes experience at first light
Tweedledee's Exalter Canoes
May 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Moats of America. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to enter.
- Guest in front must be at least 67" tall.
- Must be at least 30" tall and 9 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- This experience closes at twilight.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tweedledee's Exalter Canoes "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.