Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Sallah's possession-thrilling photo of Tuck's Exporter Canoes
Tuck's Exporter Canoes
September 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Disneyland Hotel. It's the toughest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be free from hip, spinal, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent themed belts.
- The blank willow is the last one remaining from the roller grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.