Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tuck's Explorer Cameos attraction, July 22, 2002, 7:05 a.m.
Tuck's Explorer Cameos
February 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Holidayland. It's the toughest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be dominated by people.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something soothing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and flutes away from the wild animals at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- The comment about films is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Chip when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.