Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's Explorer Cameos, a favorite attraction of Tex
Tuck's Explorer Cameos
October 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cameos provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If traveling with a small group, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in a stroller).
- Pregnant rookies should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.