Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Explorer Cameos attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Tuck's Explorer Cameos
November 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cameos offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with Smoky children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or lung, heart, or blood disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.