Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Explorer Cameos attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Tuck's Explorer Cameos
March 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cameos offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Moats of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant photos will probably want to not ride.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.