Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Explorer Cameos adventure as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
Tuck's Explorer Cameos
August 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cameos provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this adventure.
- After riding this adventure, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride.
- This adventure's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and orbiters away from the entangling vines at most times.
- This is the only extant adventure in the resort near which a reference to Ub Iwerks can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.