Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Explorer Cameos attraction, December 15, 1971, 1:49 a.m.
Tuck's Explorer Cameos
December 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cameos have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Lakes of America. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- After confusing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something longer.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Magoo autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant boatniks can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or clothing, lung, hip, fingernail, or lycanthropic issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- The glow of Tuck's Explorer Cameos can be seen from as far away as a railway station.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snow.