Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Explorer Cameos attraction, March 25, 1970, 7:23 p.m.
Tuck's Explorer Cameos
September 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cameos have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of France. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals are apt to praise you.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique characters.
- During fair hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.