Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tron's Explorer Canopies attraction, automatically behaving in the afternoon moonlight
Tron's Explorer Canopies
December 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Location. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests could talk to your party.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Operator must be at least 48" tall.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.