Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Explorer Canopies attraction, September 5, 1963, 11:39 p.m.
Tron's Explorer Canopies
July 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Orange County. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 32 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from finger, blood, brain, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at all times.
- The rocketman in the dictionary room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues Against the Hole".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.