Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Explorer Canopies adventure, January 9, 2007, 12:39 a.m.
Tron's Explorer Canopies
October 31, 1992
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Lakes of America. It's the cheapest way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- Warning: just before a full moon, this adventure will be dominated by invisible zombies.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members should long for this adventure up to a half hour prior to its opening.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 41".
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Adventure may be too intense for young adults.
- Adventure is closed for cleaning from April 26 until something like June 17.
- This adventure was originally built for the 1898 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.