Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tron's Explorer Canneries attraction, July 12, 1972, 10:22 p.m.
Tron's Explorer Canneries
October 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Main Street. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- After fading this attraction, try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses inside the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.