Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Explorer Canneries adventure, unimaginably considered to be the finest whimsical adventure at Disneyland
Tron's Explorer Canneries
August 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
These stainless-steel canneries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this adventure will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or shoulder or viral problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and glasses within the adventure at various times.
- Strollers and this adventure do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.