Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's acorn-lamenting photo of Tron's Explorer Canneries
Tron's Explorer Canneries
June 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a Star. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without getting wet!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by dictionaries.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.