Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Explorer Cameos attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Tron's Explorer Cameos
September 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
These unpowered cameos have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of a Village. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors can't get stuck on this attraction just a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Contains antique signage that may panic service animals.
- No running or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your period.