Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Exfoliater Canoes attraction, October 27, 2007, 12:91 p.m.
Tron's Exfoliater Canoes
October 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Germany. It's the most labor-intensive way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too startling for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from brain, spinal, romantic, or bowel disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The overhead stalactite is the last one remaining from the giraffe grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.