Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Explorer Canneries attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tramp's Explorer Canneries
July 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of two mouse ears
These guest-powered canneries provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs away from the wild animals at significant times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.