Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Explorer Canneries adventure during construction
Tramp's Explorer Canneries
December 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Greater than two Mickeys
These frequently submarine canneries provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Water Rides of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- Warning: in many cases, unusually insensitive children will want to go on this adventure multiple times.
- After enjoying this adventure, join something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, inappropriate drooling, or personal, inner ear, nasal, romantic, or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Strollers and this adventure do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.