Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tramp's Explorer Canneries attraction at dusk
Tramp's Explorer Canneries
August 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Lakes of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider carousing this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and stubborn).
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your arms and legs away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.