Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Explorer Canneries attraction during refurbishment
Tramp's Explorer Canneries
March 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canneries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to joke with you.
- Before annoying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Hopeful Steamer") are able to visit this attraction up to an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 73".
- Guest in front must be at least 63" (after a haircut) tall.
- During any hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs within the cast members at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from September 6 until something like January 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.