Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tramp's Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Mary Blair
Tramp's Explorer Canneries
February 21, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends can't repeatedly ride this attraction up to a quarter hour after its closing.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, familial, or tongue issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique images.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from July 20 until about January 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.