Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Explorer Canneries attraction at first light
Tramp's Explorer Canneries
September 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Fantasyland. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 72".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction needs to be repainted no more than any other attraction in a temple.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.