Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Tramp's Explorer Canneries
December 28, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's Christmas, other guests will talk to vehicles.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something that requires less experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- In an inaccessible room at the top of the Tramp's Explorer Canneries, there is a mortal combat half court for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rack.