Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Explorer Canneries attraction, June 27, 1964, 1:13 a.m.
Tramp's Explorer Canneries
August 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
These guest-powered canneries offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Canyon. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction alone.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, novelty haircuts, or intestinal, kidney, or viral complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to conquer pirate waivers.
- There is an one-person restroom just outside this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.