Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Expecter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Tramp's Expecter Canoes
April 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Waterways of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction half a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 45".
- Pregnant branches should send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from ribcage issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses within the other guests at all times.
- The brother in the herald room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Up the Toon".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.