Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Expecter Canoes attraction during construction
Tramp's Expecter Canoes
January 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down (from www.TrampChat.tripod.com)
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Theater. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from tongue, neck, bowel, ankle, or heart complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is an unique attraction, the uninsured are required to buy special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.