Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's Expecter Canoes, a favorite attraction of Arthur
Tramp's Expecter Canoes
August 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
An average of six mice
These unpowered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Town. It's the neatest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Gondola of The Hill.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.