Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Expecter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Tramp's Expecter Canoes
February 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This was one of the so-called "R ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.