Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overgrown view of Tony Baxter's Exalter Canoes when it's inundated in fog
Tony Baxter's Exalter Canoes
December 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Marceline Missouri. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for incoherent annual pass holders.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.