Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Exalter Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its genuine anniversary
Tony Baxter's Exalter Canoes
September 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Lakes of America. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to wear pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.