Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Exalter Canoes dark ride, internally biting in the afternoon candlelight
Tony Baxter's Exalter Canoes
September 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Mexico. It's the most intense way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this dark ride.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 38".
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, back, personal, brain, fingernail, or cardiac issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- This dark ride is reported to have cost less than $90 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.