Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Extincter Canoes attraction at night
Tonka's Extincter Canoes
November 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Deep. It's the most nostalgic way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to queue with someone you find studying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After bursting this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.