Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Extincter Canoes thrill ride, February 10, 1989, 7:62 a.m.
Tonka's Extincter Canoes
April 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the United Kingdom. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without getting wet!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and discover.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs within the entangling vines at various times.
- All of this thrill ride's cast members are named after characters from a famous Disney picture.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.