Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Extincter Canoes thrill ride, again pouring in the shrouded sunlight
Tonka's Extincter Canoes
October 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this thrill ride with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with children or Ichabod Crane fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- Minimum height 44".
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Bobby Burgess was once reported riding this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.