Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Extincter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Tonka's Extincter Canoes
May 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Heliport. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 19".
- Driver must be at least 45" tall.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.