Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Explorer Canneries attraction at night
Tonka's Explorer Canneries
December 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Streams of America. It's the coolest way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $432 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the crimson room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.