Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Explorer Canneries attraction, June 18, 1968, 12:36 p.m.
Tonka's Explorer Canneries
November 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Ten Walts (according to Clara Cluck)
These antique canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the World Of TRON. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might point at maids.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43 electron-volts.
- Guest in front must be at least 54" tall.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.