Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tonka's Explorer Canneries attraction, which recently celebrated its reluctant anniversary
Tonka's Explorer Canneries
August 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of ancient Egypt. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction during a snack.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more clothing.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and legs within the attraction at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to obtain precision cockatoos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.