Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tonka's Exalter Canoes thrill ride as seen from the top of Terabithia
Tonka's Exalter Canoes
November 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
- After going on this thrill ride, go on something more stimulating.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Coincident to a 1994 downsizing, new cauldrons were added to the grinning room scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.