Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Exalter Canoes attraction, oddly rusting in the shrouded sunlight
Tonka's Exalter Canoes
May 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Downtown Disney. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something that doesn't involve buggies.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph area.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- There is a private lounge that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.