Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Expectorator Canoes attraction during construction
Tommy Cole's Expectorator Canoes
October 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Antarctic. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Yen Sid meet-and-greet pavilion.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers within the cast members at various times.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $212 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soda.