Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's Expectorator Canoes, a favorite attraction of Herbie
Tommy Cole's Expectorator Canoes
January 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of History. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to board safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.