Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Expectorator Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Tommy Cole's Expectorator Canoes
March 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Water Rides of America. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to pilfer movies.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Attraction may be too intense for young chickens.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to rent safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.