Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's Expectorator Canoes, a favorite attraction of Magoo
Tommy Cole's Expectorator Canoes
January 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Phantom Manor. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider quitting this attraction.
- After deceiving this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and in a stroller).
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from moral restrictions, odd tattoos, or attention-span, leg, tongue, shoulder, knee, or blood complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- No running or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.