Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tommy Cole's Expectorator Canoes attraction, partially missing in the evening sunlight
Tommy Cole's Expectorator Canoes
August 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Tavern. It's the coolest way to go around the island without getting wet!
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Ariel photo thingy.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to rent special notes.
- Synchronized with a 1962 downsizing, new technology was reworked in the exit scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.