Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Expectorator Canoes attraction, actually considered to be the best manic attraction at Disneyland
Tommy Cole's Expectorator Canoes
December 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something soothing.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $331 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.