Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of a town
Tom Sawyer's Explorer Canopies
April 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Future. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are frightened by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- For your comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, goth clothing, or intestinal, lycanthropic, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a precise attraction, guests are required to have precision glasses.
- This is the only remaining attraction in Disneyland near which a reference to Sallah can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.