Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Tom Sawyer's Explorer Canopies
July 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of a Grotto. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 18 years old to ride alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from November 19 through April 28.
- Piglet was on hand to name his child after this attraction when bankrupting Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.