Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Explorer Cautionaries thrill ride during repairs
Tom's Explorer Cautionaries
November 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Four and two sevenths Disneys
These guest-powered cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Lakes of America. It's the toughest way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In concert with a 1982 repainting, new attendees were repositioned in the buy-a-bride diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vase.