Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Tom's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Tom's Explorer Cautionaries
April 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Critter Country. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride.
- Must be at least 46" tall and 31 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from bad haircuts or viral issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.