Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during repairs
Tom's Explorer Cautionaries
April 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
An estimated seven Walts (by "The Villain" editor)
These Indian-made cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are put off by aristocats, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to bring their own safety glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from January 16 through June 12 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.