Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during construction
Tom's Explorer Cautionaries
October 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
These largely seaworthy cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Primeval World. It's the toughest way to go around the island without getting wet!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- Minimum height 31".
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.