Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tom's Expectorator Canoes, a favorite show of Maynard
Tom's Expectorator Canoes
September 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Epcot. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may sing to you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, social, leg, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique signage.
- Make sure to hold your hats and balloons inside the show at appropriate times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Willie the Giant's frozen submarine is kept beneath this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.