Massive Disneyboat Attraction Database
Below: A seasonal view of Tom's Exfactor Canoes when it's inundated in tarps
Tom's Exfactor Canoes
July 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Switzerland. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction place.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or elbow, back, ankle, cardiac, or leg problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The gondola was personally approved by Richard Irvine.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyboat Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.