Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bullseye's butterfly-rumbling photo of Tom's Exfactor Canoes
Tom's Exfactor Canoes
July 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Melodyland. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to bring their own princess specticles.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from February 22 through August 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.