Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Timon's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Timon's Explorer Canopies
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Rainforest Café. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: quite Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from December 4 through February 8.
- The missing shipwreck is named Huey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.