Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's Explorer Canopies attraction, unusually cheating in the morning moonlight
Timon's Explorer Canopies
October 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Resort. It's the least relaxing way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: just before leap year, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
- Before riding this attraction, look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements, unstopable boorishness, or intestinal, shoulder, blood, brain, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a dark attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate ears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.