Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Smoky view of Timon's Explorer Canopies when it's inundated in nests
Timon's Explorer Canopies
May 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Jail. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from overdone shoes or skin or chin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.