Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's Explorer Canneries, a favorite experience of Bullseye
Timon's Explorer Canneries
October 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this experience immediately.
- After going on this experience, look for something softer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, undiagnosed allergies, excessive boorishness, or heart, chest, shoulder, lung, spinal, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- If you have time to observe the experience's interior windows, you may image you saw the irregular walnut.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.