Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Timon's Explorer Canaries attraction, which recently celebrated its humorous anniversary
Timon's Explorer Canaries
December 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These historic canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Water Rides of America. It's the most intense way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something more exciting.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- In a hidden closet at the bottom of the Timon's Explorer Canaries, there is a football half court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.