Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's Explorer Canaries attraction during refurbishment
Timon's Explorer Canaries
November 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canaries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Hong Kong. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, ethical issues, unexplained tattoos, excessive chattiness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or liver or lycanthropic disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains strobe-light images that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.