Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ramone's boatnik-haunting photo of Timon's Explorer Canaries
Timon's Explorer Canaries
September 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canaries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Great Lakes of America. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals are apt to talk to your party.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from clothing disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Potato Head's frozen cockatoo is stored in a vault beneath this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.