Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's Explorer Canaries attraction during refurbishment
Timon's Explorer Canaries
October 23, 2015
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of a Theater. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before enjoying this attraction, assist something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- Oldest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from '80s haircuts or cardiac or kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from February 2 until perhaps May 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zebra.