Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's Explorer Canaries attraction, stingily sleeping in the morning sunlight
Timon's Explorer Canaries
November 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.