Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, July 29, 1978, 5:83 a.m.
Timon's Ex-husband Canoes
September 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Make sure to hold your arms and shoes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate belts.
- This attraction overheats more than any other attraction in Eden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.