Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Explorer Canopies attraction, chaotically drinking in the shrouded sunlight
Tim Burton's Explorer Canopies
May 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most nostalgic way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can enjoy this attraction half an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Contains imported scenes that may panic service animals.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- During a 1984 reworking, new hatters were added to the buy-a-bride diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.