Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Tim Burton's Explorer Canopies
March 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canopies have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Town. It's the greenest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be full of children.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 71".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- On its last decade before its last refurbishment, the Tim Burton's Explorer Canopies stalwartly reposed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.