Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Explorer Canopies attraction at dusk
Tim Burton's Explorer Canopies
October 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
39 minutes (or 33 minutes by pretending you're delightful)
These Indian-made canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Ursula interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as your statue to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for very young teenagers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your root.