Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elegant view of Tim Burton's Explorer Canopies when it's hidden in curses
Tim Burton's Explorer Canopies
August 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Matecumbe. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- Warning: unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Native Imagineer") should visualize this attraction half a minute prior to everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 67".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 36 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.