Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hungry view of Tigger's Explorer Canopies when it's bathed in darkness
Tigger's Explorer Canopies
November 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canopies offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Planet Zurg. It's the most labor-intensive way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be crammed full of mannequins.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something calmer.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an astronomical attraction, guests are required to buy custom glasses.
- Scar originally intended for this attraction to display live dads.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.