Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's Explorer Canopies attraction, which recently celebrated its eerie anniversary
Tigger's Explorer Canopies
October 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Frontierlands of America. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 96".
- Special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from liver, immunological, hip, lung, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.