Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's cauldron-helping photo of Tigger's Explorer Canopies
Tigger's Explorer Canopies
August 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canopies offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Lakes of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are frightened by children, then you won't want to go on this train.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and being carried).
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this train may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.