Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tigger's Explorer Canopies attraction, unrelentingly considered to be the premier automated attraction at Walt Disney Land
Tigger's Explorer Canopies
November 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Kingdom. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less demanding.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young children.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort in which an animatronic Hercules can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.