Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tigger's Explorer Canneries attraction, May 17, 2006, 4:23 p.m.
Tigger's Explorer Canneries
October 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of a Pit. It's the toughest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests traveling with counterfeit dogs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and in a stroller).
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom pants.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from May 16 through September 21.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's immitation windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the gentle lamp.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.