Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's Explorer Canneries attraction, fantastically considered to be the finest feral attraction at Disneyland
Tigger's Explorer Canneries
July 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canneries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Tributaries of America. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 27".
- Youngest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- Must be at least 22" tall and 20 years old to ride in back.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Some people report that this attraction is home of the populated haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.