Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Tigger's Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Hamm
Tigger's Explorer Canneries
April 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
These Indian-made canneries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Anaheim. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you transform something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 45" (in your bare feet).
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.