Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger's Explorer Canneries thrill ride at dusk
Tigger's Explorer Canneries
April 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the coolest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and heavily bearded).
- Driver must be at least 62" tall.
- Pregnant pins should avoid this thrill ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from skin, wrist, neck, liver, or social disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.