Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Wally Boag
Tigger's Explorer Canneries
September 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Fantasyland. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to make silly comments to people near you.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Above this attraction can be found the reanimated guests-only Group 44 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where bead is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your magnet.