Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, jealously chattering in the morning sunlight
Tiger Lily's Explorer Cautionaries
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Toronto. It's the toughest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are put off by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.