Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger Lily's Expectant Canoes attraction as seen from the top of outer space
Tiger Lily's Expectant Canoes
December 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
834 Disney units
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Tributaries of America. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," lucky Disneyland magic-ticket holders can bypass this attraction less than a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a trolley to not be scarred for life.
- Pilot must be at least 47" tall.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions inside the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.