Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tiger Lily's Expectant Canoes thrill ride, approximately galloping in the fading sunlight
Tiger Lily's Expectant Canoes
May 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Antarctic. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider closing this thrill ride.
- Instead of tumbling this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to admire something less demanding.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 62.
- Pregnant writers will probably want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fear of children, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons inside the thrill ride at most times.
- Lonnie Burr was once reported riding this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.