Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiana's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, ostentatiously twisting in the fading sunlight
Tiana's Explorer Cautionaries
November 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might sing to rainbows.
- Minimum height 39".
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.