Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiana's Explorer Canaries attraction at first light
Tiana's Explorer Canaries
October 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Four teacups (by "The Composer" newsletter)
These guest-powered canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Yard. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- This attraction breaks down significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.