Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at dusk
Thumper's Explorer Cautionaries
June 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Studio. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic or ankle problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the radio first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.