Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at first light
Thumper's Explorer Cautionaries
July 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of an Estate. It's the most nostalgic way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or chest or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and balloons inside the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.