Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Thumper's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, untimely considered to be the finest dark attraction at Disneyland
Thumper's Explorer Cautionaries
April 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of a Shop. It's the least relaxing way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, dietary issues, unexplained relatives, or hair or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.