Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thor's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during a moment of contemplation
Thor's Explorer Cautionaries
September 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of China. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for wimps.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.