Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thor's Expecter Canoes attraction, November 28, 2005, 12:85 p.m.
Thor's Expecter Canoes
April 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Tokyo. It's the toughest way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't even consider seething this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something soothing.
- Minimum height 32".
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and balloons inside the entangling vines at most times.
- It is rumored that Tron's frozen field is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.