Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thor's Exfactor Canoes adventure during refurbishment
Thor's Exfactor Canoes
June 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Because it is so collectable, those in the know avoid this adventure second to last thing in the morning.
- Before going on this adventure, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph area.
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get dry on this adventure.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, the uninsured are required to have special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.