Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex's Explorer Canaries attraction, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
Tex's Explorer Canaries
December 31, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of China. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of repositioning this attraction, try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to get stuck on this attraction more than an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons away from the cast members at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from July 9 through August 7.
- George Darling had a secret room planned for the space below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.