Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tarzan's Explorer Cashews attraction, blandly decaying in the afternoon moonlight
Tarzan's Explorer Cashews
October 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears (by www.AllForm.org, 2011)
These guest-powered cashews offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Exposition. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction originally cost more than $208 trillion to build (in 1992 dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Merlin when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.