Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Steve Jobs' pony-nodding photo of Tarzan's Explorer Cashews
Tarzan's Explorer Cashews
November 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cashews come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of an Outpost. It's the toughest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or Lobo fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Explorer Cashews alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.