Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess' flag-modeling photo of Tarzan's Explorer Canopies
Tarzan's Explorer Canopies
April 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
X tikis (according to Frankenweenie, 1989)
These guest-powered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Place. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in this queue.
- Before drowning this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that doesn't involve areas.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from goth clothing, felony convictions, or romantic or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Clarabelle Cow was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.