Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A benign view of Tarzan's Explorer Canopies when it's covered in tarps
Tarzan's Explorer Canopies
January 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Water Rides of America. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something longer.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 41".
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to have special belts.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park where a picture of Jay Rasulo can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.