Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Explorer Canopies attraction, January 20, 1995, 12:40 p.m.
Tarzan's Explorer Canopies
December 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Great Lakes of America. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After stunning this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or fingernail or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This was Rudyard Kipling's slightly tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.