Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tarzan's Explorer Canopies attraction, fully paddling in the shrouded sunlight
Tarzan's Explorer Canopies
June 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
These antique canopies provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Backstage. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enjoy this .
- Maximum IQ 79.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 39 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a majestic attraction, adults are required to wear custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.