Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Explorer Canopies attraction, September 14, 2012, 6:52 a.m.
Tarzan's Explorer Canopies
March 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and legs within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.